RE: [MV] M275-M35

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Dec 08 2001 - 15:52:06 PST

Sounds like a set up for a sleeper.

rikk

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Mark J. Blair
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2001 11:28 AM
To: Military Vehicles Mailing List
Subject: Re: [MV] M275-M35

wwd@netheaven.com wrote:
> In <list-1393000@skylee.com>, on 12/08/01
> at 11:29 AM, "uniquemachine" <uniquemachine@air1.net> said:
>
> >Can an M275 tractor be changed into an M35 cargo truck?
>
> Tractor M275 has frame rails about nine feet long instead of about twelve
> feet long.

Hmm, that Ebay 2.5-ton 5th wheel that was just posted got me thinking
about converting one of my M109A3 2.5-ton shop vans into a tractor.
Does anybody have any thoughts about creating a 2.5-ton tractor with a
frame that's three feet too long?

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://www.keyserver.net/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/