Re: [MV] 2 parts needed for M35A2

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Sat Dec 08 2001 - 20:07:16 PST

One additional item Joe neglected to mention. I recall a friend installing a
nos heater kit and in addition to the hoses mentioned the thermostat is like
Joe said for the original M-35 only. It looks like the same thermostat used
in the Multifuel Diesel engine but believe me, the gas engine thermostat is
smaller in thermal fluid capacity and will cause your engine to overheat if
you manage to install it. Not a good thing to happen. Just remember to mount
the original thermostat on your desk as a paperweight or something.

James Shanks
1998 IMZ 8.103