Re: [MV] Possible source of Bren gun carriers

From: Cav43rdBn@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 06:24:07 PST

I know of a T-16 for sale. It was modified by the Swiss gov't
before the present owner got it. The Bren armor housing was
cut off, and the front was plated over flush with the rest of the
glacis. It had a roof with hatches put on, over the driver's
compartment. I don't think he's run it in the past couple of
years, but he said that it ran when he parked it. He also
said that he had a complete set of unused tracks to go along
with it, if purchased. The tracks on it were brand new when put
on.
If anybody is interested, I can scan a few Polaroids that I took
when I was up there last. He's asking abt. $6750 for it.
(I don't know if that's high or low, so I can't comment!) ;-)

Jerry