Re: M35A3

From: uniquemachine (uniquemachine@air1.net)
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 07:12:53 PST

I saw some pictures also(maybe the same ones) and it did
look pretty nice. Ilooked at the fenders of my M35 also,
and it wouldn't be too difficult. I was hoping to find a
vehicle to use as an experiment truck for different
modifications, but I guess I am in the wrong area(Sou. Cal)
to get anything very cheap. All the good deals are too far
away, and shipping is too much.

Jon