Re: [MV] Stencil Question

From: Paul Vandervort (pgv@imaxx.net)
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 22:22:25 PST

I tried the task of trying to hold the stencil down with dowel rods but
that gets old really quick especially if you have alot of edges that
tend to stick up. What I have done is get a magnet and break it up into
pieces (I use old General Motors blower motor magnets). Once broken into
pieces you can put them over the area of the stencil that is sticking
up. It works very well and will give you nice sharp edges (at least what
a stencil will allow). The only hard part is when you have to place the
magnet pieces close together (they tend to either stick together or
repel apart).

Paul Vandervort
MVPA 437
KB9PZC