Re: [MV] Stencils and musing on Judges....

From: Cav43rdBn@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 13:58:55 PST

The collector side of me wants the picture-perfect, crisp-sided
lettering, so that it looks "just so."

However, having been in the military for almost nine years (which
I realize isn't jack to some on the list, but...) ;-) I can't ever recall
seeing any stenciling on any vehicle, save the CG's sedan, that
had the crisp lettering. All the other tactical vehicles had at least
a bit of overspray, and that's if the operator/sprayer was being
real careful. Otherwise, it had a *LOT* of overspray.

Just a thought! :-)

Jerry