M35A2 interior colors

From: uniquemachine (uniquemachine@air1.net)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 14:50:57 PST

I have been thinking about repainting the interior of my
M35A2, but am stuck on paint colors. It looks like the last
time it was military painted, it was a darker olive semi
gloss like paint on a lot of the areas, but other shades of
green in different parts. It is a 1967 truck and I don't
know what it was originally. But I saw another truck that
was painted a flat olive inside that looked kind of nice.
One color I eeally like is the flat medium forest green that
seems to be on so many NOS truck parts and other military
goodies. But I really don't know what color it is specifies
and if it is available, spray can or gallon. Any ideas?

Jon