Re: [MV] B25 ball turret

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 07:41:08 PST

  OK .. A B-25 did not have a belly ball turret.. If its
a dual 50 cal turret for a B-25 it would be a top turret.
If its in fact a ball (belly) turret it more and likely
belongs to a B-17 or B-24..

Can you forward some photos of it, tell me where it is
located and what he is asking for it. I may know some
interested partys depending on what it really is ..

                            Bob B