cab interior colors

From: uniquemachine (uniquemachine@air1.net)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 08:31:37 PST

Am thinking about repainting the cab interior on my M35A2.
I am not worried about having it be the 'correct' color, but
rather what is most pleasing to the eye when I am driving.
right now it is kind of semi gloss dark olive, but I like
the medium green that all the NOS parts I get seem to be
painted. Does anyone know what color this is exactly?
Rapco has Gillespie pant in a couple of different 'forest'
greens and also a '383' CARC green. Does anybody which one
it is or have any experience with this paint? How about
opinions on the interior colors?

Jon