Re: [MV] batteries

From: specwar@piace.com
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 13:19:59 PST

The 13th Air Control Squadron at McConnell AFB uses them in their
M-series vehicles, haven't heard of any problems with them, the only
challenge I can think of is keeping them in place if you do any
offroad or rough road ops, would have to modify the battery box.

Bob Wilson
M35A2C
MVPA #23437
> Original Message from Tue, 11 Dec 2001 11:23:21 -0800:>
>
> Has anyone used an Optima battery in place of a 6TL? The
capacities look