WANTED: Med. TOWBAR Adaptor Ends (That fit shackles)

From: Charlie (seacoastsurplus@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 16:38:12 PDT

I have a bunch of old style (10) Medium Military Towbars all missing the
End Adaptors
and pin for attaching the towbar to bumber shackles.
I will buy or trade for New or Old Style. New, or Used Adaptors with the
large (dueces.CUCV's, etc). or the Small (Jeeps) holes and Pins.
Will also buy some of the double adaptors with both size holes and pins.
(even thou they break)
I will buy the adaptors with or without the pins.

If anyone needs Medium Towbars and wants to pickup in Mass. area I'll
sell some (I'm not shipping them)

Let me know, Charlie