Stuart Clutch

From: Greg Summerton (gregs@bold.net.au)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 23:23:04 PST

Crew,
I am about to dissassemble the clutch from my Continental engine but as I
have no manual I am a little stuck. It aint a'coming apart as I thought it
might.
Anyone got a manual online? ...or anyone got a soft copy?
I know I can probly get one from a museum interstate but so far I've been
too slack to find out which one and where etc.
Ihave a parts book for the bare engine but precious little else so far.
I'd sure appreciate a copy of a workshop manual for motor and clutch if
anyone can help.
Thanks,
Greg
South Australia