[MV] Nice M35A2 and M1008 spotted...FS

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 09:50:58 PST

List,
I just visited with Jeff Symanski (Tactical Truck) last night. While there, I saw two really nice trucks that Jeff is selling. The first is a super clean M1008. It has low miles and I think he only wants $5000. The second is one of the cleanest M35A2s wo/w I have ever seen. The truck is a 1968 with airshift. It appears to have been sandblasted by the military and then put into storage...it's that clean! I think that one is going for $5,000, too. Bring cash and see what happens.

Bruce

1957 M125 w/w
1968 M172A1
196? M52A1