Re: [MV] deuce parts needed

From: Neil E. Amrhein (neil@compu-powr.com)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 04:46:51 PST

David,
    I remember someone on the list had a website (may be a PhotoPoint site),
where the posted pictures from a salvage yard (I think) in Arizona. I
believe one of the pictures was of a M756. It may have just been the rear
body assembly, though. I cannot remember exactly, nor can I find it right
now. If I do find it, I'll post it.

    --Neil