Re: [MV] M548 tracks: toilets and tradewinds

From: Jim Wiehe (j.wiehe@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 14:10:35 PST

Okay.......................?
So if this "effect" stops at the equator , this must cause the "terlets" to swirl the other way in
Aussie land right ?
I always thought it had to do with the earth's rotation.
MV content: I was close when I said 59 / 60 tracks per vehicle side.
I see another " Jerry Can " type of discussion coming on. [;-)
Jim Wiehe , VA3JHW
mail to : j.wiehe@sympatico.ca