QUAD 50 MOUNT Parts Available

From: Charlie (seacoastsurplus@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Dec 15 2001 - 00:05:29 PST

I just noticed someone else offering parts for the QUAD 50 Machine Gun MOUNT.
Well I have some too.

BRAND NEW, Original SEAT CUSHIONS, The big long canvas piece with padded
seat, and leather trim.
I have 1950's one with some black storage marks from the tar paper wrap their
wrapped in ONLY $15.00 each
And I have some NICE CLEAN 1969 ones that were in plastic bags, so no
storage marks $25.00 each

And I have BRAND NEW, 12 volt Electric Solenoids. For back of 50
Caliber Machine Gun to remotely fire. With small cable
These can be used in other configurations too.
$40.00 - $50.00 (some have some paint flaking)

Thanks, Charlie