Re: [MV] Help Me Identify This Control Panel...

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Dec 15 2001 - 05:25:47 PST

I have to agree with Paul on this one. I've been in aviation for 31 years
and Boeing has been my primary aircraft to work with. That's a 707
Engineer's panel for electrical power as far as I can tell. It's been a
while since I've worked a 707 but as far as I remember that's it.

Best Regards,

Ed Kirkley KG4OUJ
MVPA 18977
1984 M-1009