RE: Greek List Members and/or Greek army Markings

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 04:49:06 PST

Dear Listers..... here's a brief note from Evers Pierce who has bought an
ex-Greek Army mutt....can anyone help, please?

<<Sorry Ken forgot to ask. As this Mutt came from Greece, I am still
considering painting it in Greek colours. I received a reply from one of
your greek members who gave me the address of a jeep restorer where he
had bought his jeep in Athens. Unfortunately the letter came back as
Gone Away. Do you have any other Greek contacts who may be able to
assist?>>

Thanks in advance....

Ken