Re: [MV] Band Of Brothers - M4 Grizzly tank now in Ottawa

From: Colin Macgregor Stevens (cmstevens@telus.net)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 20:32:07 PST

I understand that "Band of Brothers" used three Canadian built Grizzly M4
tanks in the filming. One of those tanks is now safely in Vimy House at the
Canadian War Museum in Ottawa, Ontario.

Colin Macgregor Stevens
cmstevens@telus.net
or (as second choice)
seaforth72@hotmail.com

LOST MESSAGES: Due to technical problems, many messages have been lost by
colin@pacdat.net address. My apologies for any inconveniences this may have
caused. Several hundred messages were lost at various times in the Fall of
2001.
MVPA #954 (since 1977)
Editor: "Maple Leaf Up!" newsletter & Webmaster
of Western Command Military Vehicle Historical Society
(Established 1977) http://www.westerncommand.com
Pitt Meadows (East of Vancouver but not beyond Hope)
British Columbia, CANADA
Owner of:
1944 Willys MB jeep (ex-Norway)
http://bcoy1cpb.pacdat.net/colin_stevens'_1944_willys_mb_photos.htm