RE: [MV] Ford GTB parts found, plus a treasure of others.

From: HOWARD WRIGHT (dvsww2@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 13:51:37 PST

Stan, in working on a friend's GTB we discovered the same thing The the
points, condenser, rotor and cap were indeed Chrysler items. I think the
distributor maybe a hybrid. Some of the items crossed over to WWII
Studebaker also. Appears to me that the US was attempting top standardize
the 6 cyl ignition parts to ease supply problems. Luckily we had the old
parts and a helpful NAPA counterman and we dug up their picture book and
found the parts.