Re: [MV] 50 Cal Replica

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 19:23:00 PST

Hi G. R. ...

>Does anyone have a 50 Cal Replica for sale? I've looked at the Irac they are
>nice, but I would like to find one a little cheaper.

There's a guy with a small classified ad in the back of MV magazine
(in the latest issue I believe) who sells a basic one for $300. I
talked to him and he said it was not perfect but it was a decent
representation.

My new company will be selling a sim-fire/Airsoft Browning M2 (50 cal)
replica in 2002, and probably replica M35A2 rings/legs too. These are
designed for combat sim, but will also be good for parades and
displays and a LOT cheaper than the real ring sets and Irac units.
Stay tuned!

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 Cubic Inch Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net