Re: [MV] Calamatacon Dweezelpfeffer

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Sat Dec 22 2001 - 17:09:11 PST

Hi Jax...

>Was somebody on the list just asking about a Sporkendorfger part?
>
>I have them in packages of 6, but only for the pre-1967 type ( A's ). Since
>you didn't specify A or B series, I'm just assuming it's the more popular A
>series.
>
>They are $19.99 NOS per box of 6, plus tax, license and shipping. Add $5 for
>chrome.

No, no, no! He was asking for acht dumme Räder für ein seltenes
militärisches Kraftfahrzeug, not just common Sporkendorfger parts!

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 Cubic Inch Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net