Re: [MV] Army tank parts

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Dec 22 2001 - 16:22:40 PST

At 2:48 PM -0800 12/22/01, Carl Payne wrote:
[snip]
>This is just a joke, friends. A little fun for those of us
>suffering from pre-holiday depression.

Tell me about it. I'm too busy to be depressed though. Between
getting situated in my mother's house, handling her estate, dealing
with major projects at work (CNN, we're busy..but, they're still
laying people.. off go figure), and learning the care and feeding of
1960's armoured vehicles (1960 Ferret Mk2/3) my project load has
increased many fold. Oh, and I'm also still having a social life...

>It never ceases to amaze me: this list's breadth. We can ask for a
>1917 Veeblefeetzer Sporkendorfger for a Calamatacon Dweezelpfeffer,
>and somebody will have eleven of them--NOS--for $20 each. Here I
>am, with a 1989 M.A.N., of which are tens of thousands are still in
>active service world-wide, and I can't find 8 effing wheels for it
>at any price.

You're on the wrong side of the puddle I think...Still, are they that
different from what US trucks run?

--
- Ryan Montieth Gill                                  SW1025 H -
- Hours 11am - 7pm Mon - Fri        (8Sdc, 10Sdc IT@3Ndc)      -