Re: [MV] More Fun

From: Jim Wiehe (j.wiehe@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Dec 23 2001 - 12:38:50 PST

I knew that I could count on Geoff to provide the correct reason for my
lack of proofreading, before sending in a response to the list.
I was going to blame the " Qwerty " keyboard for having the " a " and " i "
so close together and me being all thumbs when typing. That and the slow but
inevitable onset of " Craft " disease.
Jim Wiehe , VA3JHW
mail to : j.wiehe@sympatico.ca