Re: [MV] Weasels for sale in NE USA?

From: islander (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sun Dec 23 2001 - 09:19:38 PST

Hello Kerry,

>List - Please advise of any M29 weasels for sale in Northeast US.
>Thanks!

I have two Weasels for sale, one a T24 and the other a M29c. The T24 is
in running, but restorable shape (some hard to find restoration parts
included). This would make a good restoration project. The M29c is not
in running condition, but has a ton of good parts on it. The hull is
totally shot so this is something that would be good for parts only.
French Tracks on the T24, no tracks on the M29c. Prices are $3000 and
$2500 respectively. Will make deal for both, but keep in mind that these
are two different models so many things aren't swappable. Both are
located in central Maine.

I also have 5 other M29c hulls with various parts still on them
(including engines, final drives, etc.), any of which I am willing to
sell if purchased whole.

Steve

Current OD Disease Status:

1xT24 Weasel (project)