1954 Willys M38A1

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Mon Dec 24 2001 - 07:38:38 PST

Hi all,

I bought a 1954 Willys M38A1 not too long ago. I've taken the entire thing
apart in preparations for a frame-off restoration. It currently does not
have an engine. I am about to begin the body work and are in need of various
parts that have degraded away. Vacuum lines, fuel lines, break lines &
calipers, electronics, wiring harness, speedometer (missing), gaskets,
seals, seat covers, etc.

Any advice or contacts would greatly be appreciated.
I will have a section of my website dedicated to the restoration and use of
this vehicle... Some pictures are already up at www.aaronhorrocks.com
The best way to e-mail me is at achb@pge.com

Thanks, and happy holidays.

Aaron Horrocks

Historical Military Vehicle & Mopar Enthusiast
"Parts should be preserved rather than restored, restored rather than
replaced, and replaced only when essential."