Re: [MV] WTB - Front Amber Turn Signal Light, New Metal Style

From: Liberty Krueger (libertyk@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Mon Dec 24 2001 - 09:26:31 PST

I may have one of these. The dealer that sold me my trucks installed a set
of the newer metal lights but ended up pulling one off to put on to a truck
he had already sold. I bought my trucks 'as is' so it only has one right
now. I just purchased 4 composite turn signal lights as a surplus lot. The
metal ones are nicer but since I only have one I may just install the older
composite lights and sell the newer metal one. The truck that it's on hasn't
been on the road yet so the part is in new but previously installed
condition. I'll decide when I recieve the composite lights and see that they
are in good working order. If I sell it, I would want $30 for it plus
shipping.