Electrical Problem

From: Alan Zeichner (Alan.Zeichner@kp.org)
Date: Mon Dec 24 2001 - 10:39:02 PST

I have solved the oil leak problem I asked about in the recent past ( Bad rear oil pan seal) and now have a new problem. I replaced the wiring harnesses in the Mutt and find that non of my gages work. I have juice and lights to my gage panel, my lights ,and horn etc. work fine and the engine turns over well. The generator is cranking normally. The ground to the panel is intact. I'm going to start going through the TM but I know there must be someone out there with knowledge that may save me some time solving this. It must be some common problem to cause all the gages to fail. They all worked prior to the rebuild.Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays to all..................Alan