Re: [MV] M35 in Plano, TX

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Tue Dec 25 2001 - 13:07:12 PST

Hi Randy...

>A few months back there were a couple of messages regarding someone who
>owned a Duece in Plano TX and where Plano Tx was located.
>
>I'm going to visit relatives in Plano from the 26th to the 31st and
>thought maybe I could check out that M35 while I'm there.

Maybe that was me...I bought my deuce from a guy in Plano a few months
back.

The only problem is that I sent him the title back for him to sign,
and he will not respond to my phone calls, email or snail mail
requests for him to sign and return it.

If you'd like to do me a BIG favor while you're in Plano, could you
call him and stop by his house and pick up my title? Or just stop by.

I need the original title back from him. That's all I really need.
If you can also get the bill of sale forms filled out as I requested
of him, that would be a bonus. He should have the papers I sent him,
but if he doesn't then let me know and I can post PDFs for you to
print out and take with you.

I would reward you handsomely for completing this mission...with an
NOS military-issue Unimog tire change tool box complete with all the
original tools, patches, materials, etc. in perfect condition, all in
it's original olive drab wooden box...if you'd be interested in that.

Here's all of the guys contact information I have:

Work:
Steve Tettleton
World Furnishings
103 North Dallas Avenue
Lancaster, TX 75146
worldfurnishings@hotmail.com

Home:
Steve Tettleton
1515 Rio Grande Dr Apt 2013
Plano TX 75075-6748
Cell: (214) 893-5197
Home: (972) 424-0536

Thank you!

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 Cubic Inch Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net