I need advised on a 1955 M-35

From: nice guy (ilovejeeps@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 27 2001 - 21:15:01 PST

Hey !

Just found a nice complete 1955 Studebaker-Packard M-35 cargo truck.

It looks complete and has a hard top on it that has kept the cab in great
shape. Engine is all buttoned up tight and it supposedly runs, though I
haven't heard it yet.

You guys tell me what to look / look out for.
Are these gas engines O.K.
ARe parts for these older M-35's hard to find ?

I just like the thoughts of an older truck versus a new turbo-diesel !

What would this thing be worth ??

Thanks for the advice !

Mike Curtis