Re: [MV] NARA Research / '39 QM Rgt Panel

From: Richard Lathrop (lathrrs@snip.net)
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 01:26:56 PST

Don,
I know you have been on this case for the last 4 years and have been following your progress with interest.

You have also contacted your State archives also? If so and you have run out of leads in California then I would say it is worth it to go to the NARA and do some digging.

Have you tried any local newspapers that were around the bases. At the beginning of the war or just before they may have taken some photos in conjunction with a story on a local unit.

Rick Lathrop

From: Da-Kenyons@webtv.net (Carol Kenyon)
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 07:33:55 -0800 (PST)