Re: [MV] M35A3 data needed

From: TacticalTruck@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 03:48:32 PST

In a message dated 12/27/01 10:22:07 PM, DDoyle9570@aol.com writes:

>the outside diameter of
>the Michelin 14.5R20XL tires is likely to be greater than the old 1100x20

I had a pile of the 14.5R20s a while back and found them to be the same
diameter as the old 1100X20 NDTs. I even sold some to guys that ran them on
the front of their 10 wheeler five tons.

On another note, did Dodge win the COMBAT contract? The auto show is here in
DC and the local news was doing a story on it. They have one of the new
Dodges there in three color CARC with blackout lights, shackels and other
goodies. The news reported DOD was going to buy the Dodges.

Jeff
TacticalTruck.com