Re: [MV] [MV]

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Dec 29 2001 - 00:19:07 PST

At 8:59 PM -0600 12/28/01, Jon Shoop wrote:
>MK is run by a very respectable fellow..origionaly from St Louis. His M14
>rewelds were perfect...I am a Class II- 07 lisencee...and have done my share
>of manufacturing.......but MK's work is great. Gene is right about what ATF
>did to him....even with a BATF Tech Branch letter...he gets raided.
>
>He is now making his own receiver from scratch..........
>
>Its a shame.......remember...the rules change by the minute.

This isn't going to stop until we get the bulk of the Current Federal
Firearms regs over turned in court. US vs Emerson was a very good
start. Next, I think the Brady act needs to be attacked with regards
to the assault weapons provisions and the "sporting purpose" language
in the regs.

--
- Ryan Montieth Gill                                  SW1025 H -
- Hours 11am - 7pm Mon - Fri        (8Sdc, 10Sdc IT@3Ndc)      -