Free Stuff

From: Gary Pavone (gpavone@thegrid.net)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2001 - 13:33:54 PST

I got started early on my New Years resolution to clean up and organize my
garage. I have found some stuff that might be of use to someone on the list.
I have:

--Two sunvisors for a CUCV in the burgundy color. One has a small rip in the
fabric.

--Black out driving light. Marked "DC Electronics", "12V", "12258221",
"#DC8225-1". It is mounted on a bracket and has two wires coming out of it.
One has an inline fuse holder. Don't know if it works, but it looks new.

Let me know if you are interested in this stuff. No charge to listers.

Gary Pavone
gpavone@thegrid.net