ID comm shelter help

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 15:39:10 PST

Hi all,
A fellow said he had this camper thing he didn't want to haul to the dump,
so said I could see it on his way.
When he pulled into my yard, he had a 3 color cammo comm shelter on his
trailer! Well, I said I would be happy to save him a trip to the dump, along
with the recycle fee he'd probably have to pay, and he could just unload it
at my house and I'd take care of getting rid of it.
Any way, it doesn't have most of the tags, but one by the door says "tsc15",
and below on the corner all I can make out is S208.......
It has some funny looking air filters on it, and fairly spartan equipment
hook ups, etc.
Does any one have an idea as to age or actual use?
Thanks,
Henry