RE: [MV] Mules in Snow

From: G.R. Baker (tired_iron@mounet.com)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 17:58:35 PST

That is fun, I did the same thing and spent several hours pinned under one
with the full weight of the mule on my chest and the steering wheel cutting
off the circulation to my foot. After being freed by the neighbor when he
got home I was rushed to the hospital where I found out that I had broken my
back (crushed the T12 vertebrae) spent six months in a body cast then wasn't
able to play with my green toys for another year. Way too much fun... JASON
DON'T DO THAT!

G.R.Baker
MVPA 23220
M114A1 (and Various other M series)