Re: [MV] Flamed for trying to help

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 06:11:23 PST

Will Rogers said: "Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects."
I got flamed real bad once for reporting to the list about a federal tax on
Internet e-mails. Turned out to be a hoax, but I was sincere about it. I
thought it could cause a problem, and thought the list would like to know.
Since then I keep my thoughts to myself unless it's technical info. or
something that could get someone hurt. This list is the best thing that ever
happened to this hobby. I've made contacts and friends that I would have
never made otherwise.
Long live the list!!!!!!!!
Best wishes to you all!!!
Keith