Re: [MV] Mules in Snow

From: Randyb777@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 07:03:47 PST

I thought it might be worth bringing up that used with some common sense a
Mule can be a lot of fun. I use mine countless hours every year for hunting
and have never even come close to rolling it. Anything with this short a
wheel base and width is going to go over easier than a full size vehicle.
Look at the reputation the CJ5 got because of it's tendency to roll over. It
is longer and wider than the Mule. By the way I retired my Yamaha Big Bear
(quad) because I rolled it and the Mule although slower, is much more stable
and can carry much more of a pay load. That's correct, I wasn't using common
sense when I rolled my quad.
Just my opinion and just like rectums, everybody has one,
Randy Baker
Clayton, CA
MVPA #19633