[MV] HALF TRACK AND SCOUT CAR warning decal for the surge tank

From: Ghebding@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 15:28:29 PST

Hello List, I have the ever evasive Red Warning label that belongs on the
side of the overflow tank. It has never been available in the past. I
finally acquired a used tank with a great sample and I have had the decal
reproduced. The sticker is self sticking and water resistant. The price for
one is $10.35 ea. and $10.00 ea. for more than one.
The sticker reads as follows,
NEVER REMOVE THIS CAP
USE RADIATOR CAP FOR FILLING
WARNING
DO NOT REMOVE RADIATOR CAP
WHILE ENGINE IS HOT
manufactured by
young radiator company, Racine, Wisconsin

Visa, Master Card, and Discover card accepted.
Thank You, Gary
Ph 630-257-1100
Fax 630-257-1034