Spotlights

From: Dan Schultz (schultz@cableaz.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 00:56:57 PST

I have 4 NOS spotlights still in the boxes that I need to ID. I only need
one for my jeep so I would be interested in selling the other 3. These are
military issue 12 volt with OD paint. They have a tag reading 12 volt
107406-B, 8-44, Guide No. 5935376-13SU and a large C within another C
symbol. Raised in the metal housing is the same Cc symbol and 107406G GUIDE.
they measure about 6" across and have a large knob on the back. On the
bottom is a mounting socket for some type of bracket. The electrical
connection is also inside the socket. If anyone could tell me anything about
these, what vehicle they are for, what they are worth and where I might find
a proper mounting bracket for one I would be very grateful. If anyone has
these brackets I would be willing to trade one of the lights for one.

Thanks,
Dan

"You can get more done
with a kind word and a gun