Re: [MV] generator

From: Dave Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 08:51:10 PST

Call around to some motor repair shops. These are the guys that rewind large industrial motors. Usually they also have experience fixing welders and motor generators, etc. After a
while those types of devices all begin to look pretty similar. One of those shops should be able to help you. There should be many around Houston that service the oil businesses.

Dave