Alternator wiring M35A2

From: uniquemachine (uniquemachine@air1.net)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 11:21:12 PST

I recently replaced the front wiring harnass and alternator
wiring on my M35A2, and I thought i did everything right,
but now the volt meter shows in the yellow, instead of the
green.I think it is how the alternator got hooked up. Two
wires come off the alternator(not including the ground) into
the alternator harnass and splits into 3 wires. I know the
large one goes to the battery positive, but what exactly
should the medium and small(27B) wires be connected to?

TIA
Jon