Re: [MV] Hummer Camo Painted Templates

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 12:12:37 PST

Hi Jeff...

>I am looking for some Templates for the Camo Paint
>Pattern on the Humvee.

Yes, indeed...I just checked in TB 43-0209, and on pages 50 through 59
you will find camo patterns for all models of HMMWVs. All views are
shown: top, sides, front and back.

The same TB also shows patterns and some markings for the M1008 and
M1009 (but for some reason I don't see any mention of an M1007). ;)

If any of you have never looked at this TB, it is truly amazing. It
is a great publication to use to identify MVs of all types!

This TB is available on LOGSA for free (it is 32 Mb), and on eBay in
hard copy format as well as on CD-ROM. In fact, I always have my MV
manuals CD-ROM available on eBay which includes many TMs and manuals
for M35s, CUCVs, and a few other units. Blatant plug...you can see
this week's auction at:

  http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1056648122

Thanks.

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 Cubic Inch Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net