Re: [MV] Desert Storm Vehicles...Solid Sand Color or Desert Camo Pattern?

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 19:06:41 PST

I would consider painting my M1007 in desert camo if I knew it was
actually used by the military.

****** Now, take this as a good natured jab !!!!!!. But, let me
see..... Your worried about a paint job if it is really used by the
military so you can put it on your civilian suburban ????
  Steve ( who only paiints military stuff up to look like military stuff)
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.