Fwd: 1940's Gerry Cans

From: islander (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 21:26:45 PST

Hi folks,

Well... knowing how much EVERYBODY on this list loves to talk about WWII
era gas cans, I thought I would forward this message to the list :-)
This is off my Pinzgauer list. Standard disclaimers apply, such as I
have no connection or interest in this at all so take the information for
what is worth...

Steve

P.S. I assume these cans are Swiss Army WWII vintage.