Re: [MV] Ta-1042

From: Jumpmaster (the_real_jumpmaster@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 19:01:08 PST

--- specwar <specwar@piace.com> wrote:
> I know someone listed how to hook up a TA1042 to a
> regular telephone line recently but can't find the
> directions I would really appreciate if someone
> could relpost those to me off list, Thanks,

Umm...I must have missed that one -- the TA-1042 is a
digital telephone, so unless you have digital telco
lines, it won't work. Even if you did have digital,
chances are the military signal won't be standard by
any means. :-)

T. Bloxom
1985 M1009 CUCV
TA-1042 DNVT (And a wealth of other military commo
stuff...:-) )