Re: [MV] A military Delorean?

From: Pete & Renee Davis (pandr@cybertours.com)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 09:05:56 PST

Hello Keith,

According to Fred Crismon's Modern U.S. Military Vehicles, Logan Machine
Company built several models of the LMC 1500 for the Army, Navy and Air
force in the 1980's. Maybe yours was a pilot model for the USMC. DOes
yours have the 28" wide summer tracks or the 36" wide winter tracks? I'd
be happy to send you a copy of the listing in Crismon's book.

I've driven by the LMC factory in Utah. They look just as different
sitting nose to touch hole in a parking lot in the high desert country
as they must look in Tennessee. Enjoy!

Pete Davis
pandr@cybertours.com