Gripe about Levy-Latham

From: JaxInCalifornia@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 09:47:13 PST

Since Levy Latham auctioneers took over for DRMO have you noticed that truck pictures are slow to post?

I asked the main secretary for L.L. and she said the pics I wanted would be posting next week, well the $#@&#@$% auction is next week! So I guess we get the pics 10 minutes before the sale or something? This is ridiculous, we're paying a hefty "buyers premium" for this service? Some service!

As buyers we have darn little to go on with these auctions and without having a few decent pictures posted in a timely manner we are forced to delay crtical decision making to the last minute, such as travel plans or how much cash to set aside, etc.? This is costly chaos for MV buyers and it's something that could be fixed easy enough if L. L. would get their act together.

I wish everyone who agrees would e-mail Levy Latham and make this point:

"We want some service for our money. We're paying hundreds of dollars extra now for those surplus vehicles and we want the vehicle pictures posted at the time they enter inventory on the web or at least two weeks prior to the auction date."

Here is their e-mail address:

info@govliquidation.com

I hope you do write them, because the power of our group seldom gets used for our hobby. Instead we get a "take it or leave it" attitude by the pencil pushers.

Thats my rant! ( I feel better now ) lol

Jack Lee
Sunny California

PS You bet I emailed and I called them several times too!