Re: [MV] Gripe about Levy-Latham

From: AUTODOC51@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 07:12:22 PST

<< my opinion, what you are seeing is the leftovers. They can according to
 their contract make the best deal they can for their stuff so they don't
 have to sell it at auction if they know someone that wants it they sell
 direct to them. I have been buying at the local bases long before G/L took
 over and the kind of items G/L sell there now and what the DRMO sold are
 just not the same. >>

I must agree with this, the local sales have been mostly "JUNK" With the $35
min. bid, 10% premium and sales tax its not like it use to be. Lots of
"lots" don't even get bid on as they are not worth the min. bid

BILL L Autodoc51@aol.com (Dodgeum)