Re: [MV] M113 Light Needed

From: Mark J. Blair (mblair1@home.net)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 09:42:53 PST

"Morgans" <nmorgan@centurytel.net> wrote:
> I have seen the blackout dome light in some 2 1/2 and 5 Ton trucks at DRMOs
> with hard cabs, that would be a nice option on one.

I've found that the blackout dome light is just the right size to hang
between the two rear bows of a 2.5-ton soft top cab using four of
those rubber-cushioned pipe/cable clamps, bolted to the light's
mounting holes. I mounted one of the ones with the blue filters in one
of my shop vans.

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://www.keyserver.net/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/